Spray Foam Insulation is an air barrier system that effectively seals walls, floors, and ceiling cavities against air movement, including spaces around electrical outlets and light fixture, at baseboards, and where the walls meet the windows and doors.
Spray foam prevents outside air (either hot or cold) to seep through walls that can cause drafts sports.
What Are the Benefits?
- Saves Money
- Improves Energy efficiency
- Less tonnage will be necessary to meet HVAC requirements.
- Extends the life of HVAC systems.
- No ridge or soffit vents required
- Increases the value of the home.
- Provides a continuous barrier
- Prevents air leakage
- Minimizes dew point problems and condensation
- Creates a barrier against gas and odor
- Reduces or eliminates convection currents within wall